ARRL Learning Center
ARRL’s Learning Center offers a variety of learning opportunities for new, current and prospective amateur radio operators.
The focus is on creating an amateur radio learning "hub" that provides instructional topics for a wide range of users and interests, including recently licensed hams looking for help getting started, experienced operators seeking to expand their skills, and non-licensed individuals wanting to learn more about ham radio.
Amateur radio enthusiasts will find a wealth of resources to help get you started in the exciting world of ham radio, including the following:
- Learn how to get your amateur radio license, find local licensing classes and exam sessions, and use ARRL study materials to help you prepare
- Explore the different ways to get actively involved in amateur radio (also make sure to check out ARRL's On The Air magazine);
ARRL Learning Network
The Learning Network is a new webinar series to help introduce more members to the variety of activities and opportunities that radio amateurs enjoy. The ARRL Learning Network will offer live presentations by member-volunteers, for members. Like hamfest forums and radio club presentations, the webinars are intended to help participants get more active, involved, and engaged in amateur radio.
- Learn more about the ARRL Learning Network
ARRL Learning Center
ARRL currently offers 3 online courses that provide training in Emergency Communications:
ARRL's new Learning Center will host a wide selection of training courses, webinar recordings, and instructional materials, including:
- Personal Communications: learn how to get on the air, including how to operate, communicate with others, and participate in contests and radiosport;
- Emergency Communications: learn how to get involved with local emergency operations, public service, and community events;
- Electronics & Technology: learn about radio electronics and technology, including how to set up a station, build an antenna, and select the proper equipment;
胸被对象压疼过后一阵一阵疼胸被对象压疼过后一阵一阵疼,草莓视频怎么获得无限次观看草莓视频怎么获得无限次观看,曹天元上帝掷骰子吗在线阅读曹天元上帝掷骰子吗在线阅读Additional Educational Services:
The following educational services are also available:
- Education & Technology Program (ETP): ARRL provides classroom teachers with teaching tools and resources, school station and progress grants, and connects educators with shared materials.
- Teacher's Institute: ARRL's Teacher's Institute is a week-long workshop for classroom teachers to learn basic (TI-1) and advanced (TI-2) wireless technology principles for use in their classrooms, and to supplement their current STEM / STEAM curriculum;
- ARISS: support ARISS (Amateur Radio on the International Space Station) activities by schools or educational groups, and supply a backup station upon request;
- License instruction support: provide instructional materials for volunteer instructors who teach license classes;
- Youth & School Resources: A variety of resources for promoting amateur radio to youth, school, and civic organizations
In The News:
- ARRL Board Gives the Go-Ahead to Lifelong Learning Initiative
- ARRL Staffers, State and Local Officials on Hand for Massachusetts ARISS School Contact
- Successful Ham Radio Contact between Students and Space Station Excites and Inspires
For more information, contact us at LLP@arrl.org